I actually took the time to do a little reflecting on my twenties. At first I did it because I wanted to recap my pretty amazing 20s. Looking back, I really am so blessed to have had the opportunity to have experienced so many great adventures, met so many people and traveled to such amazing places.
Quick 20s recap: College (4 years of awesomeness), summer abroad backpacking in Europe, Mardi Gras (several times), President of my sorority (an honor to lead such a wonderful group of women), Skydiving, roadtrip across the Western US, worked at Daytona Beach Bike Week (now that's a story!), Alaska and salmon fishing, graduate school at UF, St. Thomas, and many many more amazing experiences in the last decade.
But when I looked at all the photos and I thought about all the wonderful experiences I have been so blessed to have had I realized that by far the best years have been those leading up to 30. I met Josh at 24, we married at 27 and Colton was born when I was 29. Wow, I can only imagine where I'll be at 35 and even 40!!
So I'll leave you with some photos from my birthday weekend/week of festivities and fun and I can honestly say, as a thirty-something, that I've never been happier or more fulfilled than I am today (living in little old Alachua with our family, home and an acre of land)! God has truly blessed me and I am so grateful for the last 30 years because they brought me to where I am today.
Love,
Jenny
![]() |
| Jenny's 30th Celebration |


1 comment:
i have four words for you on reminiscing...i know you'll know it RIGHT AWAY and oh my gosh, i think of it, every time i put on my jean jacket...
here they are:
geezer...
spandex...
horns...
pits...
until we start pulling those types of shenanigans, i think it's safe to say, we're still young and sane :)
Post a Comment