1/13/11

January Happenings


Just had to share this funny video of Colton and Josh. They always have some sort of silly game going on and this night it was the head butt. My favorite part is the little snort in the beginning.

Here are a couple new photos. We've been enjoying the calm after the storm (the holidays!!) and have loved having nothing going on during our weekends. Josh has completely disassembled the upstairs bonus room and is laying would floors and building a closet. We don't really need the closet right now but we figured in the end it was worth it to make the house a true 4/2.5. I'm sure one day if we still live here Colton will be begging us to move upstairs so he can have his privacy...at the rate he's growing it feels like it might be next week!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful January. Oh, side note, in case you were wondering, half marathon training is going....well...not at all! I do have a great new running jacket purchased but the running part kinda stinks. I'll keep the reason short and sweet and any moms out there will understand - Colton's been waking multiple times at night for a full month, probably due to the milk intolerance. We're on lactose free now and things are getting better. Hoping to start running next week if he gives us another few days of restful sleep. Oh well, Colton is my priority right now and I know I have many years ahead for running. He's only going to need me for so long and I want to soak up every second. Besides, half marathons always have medical personnel on hand, so it's not like I'm going to keel over without care close by, ha!

(Couldn't get the captions lined up so below we have a trip to the butterfly exhibit with our friend James; Colton sitting on Darby; Colton playing fetch with Darby; Josh shaving his beard - and yes, he eventually shaved the whole thing!!)











1 comment:

The Riley Family said...

sweet sweet post. Colton is just growing to fast. I am with you on the nights.. I can't remember the last time I slept all night. But I too hold them in the night and think it won't be long before they won't let me do this or will be too big! Miss you guys!