After our major peanut butter scare things have settled down quite a bit. We’ve spent a lot of time at home on the weekends and I must say…it’s been nice! While we haven’t accomplished as much as we would have liked, we have really enjoyed not having to pack and leave and come home to piles of laundry.
Josh has been hard at work on the bonus room. We have closet walls (drywall) up now and the next step is to put on the putty and finish it out. Eventually we’ll get to painting and floors and finally furniture. Hopefully it’s not too far away but having to alternate watching a crazy toddler makes it a little challenging (friends without babies – do your projects now while time is plentiful!!).
I have to share one of the cutest ever pictures of Colton. He tore off from the bathroom while I was filling the tub and he hopped on his 4-wheeler and took off down the hallway. Of course I ran to get the camera and as soon as he saw me with it he pulled out the biggest cheesy grin ever! I’m sure he’ll be embarrassed one day but thankfully mama knows photoshop!
He cracks us up daily with his antics, usually involving escapes from any sort of “pen” we set up to keep him in while we work in the kitchen, reorganization of our cabinets, and streaking. He also loves throwing the ball for Darby. He will point his finger and talk to him in his own language and tell him to get the ball or to sit in his sternest possible voice.
Because so many people have asked I’m letting you all know that we did make Colton an appointment with an allergy specialist and he goes next week. We hope to get to the bottom of his reaction and we’re taking all the necessary precautions to make sure it doesn't happen again – and if it does, we’ll be prepared. We pray daily for God to protect and look over him and we’re so grateful for all the times He has healed our little man already!
Love,
Jenny

1 comment:
bwah haw haw haw - this is AWESOME!!
Post a Comment