![]() |
| Elephant Party |
10/7/11
Elephants, zebras and ostrich...oh my!
I had another post to get up but since I haven't gotten around to finishing that photo album I figured I would post a few from the elephant birthday party Colton attended recently. One of my coworkers had a really cute animal themed 6th birthday for her daughter at a private elephant sanctuary near Gainesville (strange, who knew we had one of those!). It was a pretty hot September day but Colton had such a blast seeing all his favorite animals up close. He even had a chance to feed an elephant and he was a little tentative but got right up in there and did it! Here are a few photos from the day -
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
i love his lil' backwards baseball cap...he's getting to be such a BOY and no longer a toddler, honestly!
wow, what a FUN party! was he the only lil' guy there? looks like we could have a capri sun lover on our hands, hahaha! his smile - HILARIOUS!!!
just for the record, i LOVE that we are both still sporting so many summer dresses that we bought down in the islands! i mean, who would've thought that those lil' purchases would still be kickin' it today? not me, ha!
you look adorable!
Post a Comment