As I mentioned before, Josh recently obtained is Professional Engineers license (PE), something he would not have been able to do without the time spent at Brown and Cullen under two PEs (licensure requires 4 years working under a PE). While is new job is more focused on project management and on business development, he will still be able to put his PE to very good use and it's definitely going to serve him well as he grows in his career. The new job allows him to get back into the work he absolutely loves which is more on the construction side. The team at Gray is also a great fit for him and I just love seeing that sense of excitement about the future when he talks about this transition.
Anyway, I just wanted to make sure I shared Josh's news with all of our friends and family :)
Love,
Jenny
Jenny

No comments:
Post a Comment