11/22/11

Before our little family grows...

We had a very quick mini shoot with our friend Wendy to capture some photos of our little family of three before the baby arrives in December. Wendy did maternity photos for us back when I was pregnant with Colton so she has definitely seen our family come full circle. We were at UF on campus for these photos and I must admit that 1) I picked our outfits when it was cold outside and on this particular day it was not and 2) taking photos at 35+ weeks is just not a good idea. I have another post on the baby coming soon that will explain more but the swollen look just doesn't work for me. Next time (yes, we're hoping to have three kids), I won't plan maternity photos past 30 weeks! I must admit, when I look at these photos I can't believe how lucky I got with such a handsome husband and adorable, dimpled little boy. Of course I'm a little biased. Oh, and Darby isn't exactly welcome on school property so he missed out on all the fun this time around but he'll make an appearance in our next set of photos, I'll make sure of it!

Photos at the end are of Colton and Briana - she's his little girlfriend from daycare. He loves his Bri! She happened to be doing photos with her mommy and daddy just before we did ours.




















2 comments:

Jenn said...

Great photos! Beautiful family!

Unknown said...

Love these!!!! Gorgeous family!