4/21/12

Easter 2012

Well, it's fitting that my last post was titled "back to work" and then you didn't hear from me again for two months! As you can probably imagine things got a bit hectic when I returned full-time to work. While certain aspects have been hectic and exhausting it has, for the most part, been a pretty easy transition. The only challenge is that in my time away from work I put 100% of my focus on the kids and very little else gets done...like blogging (and cleaning!).

Anyway, here are some photos from our Easter weekend. It was such a beautiful spring weekend in Gainesville. On Saturday we took the boys to the Orange and Blue spring football game at UF. I figured it would be unlikely we would be taking them to a regular season game (um, yes, that's a definite) so this was a good introduction. We had seats in the Champions Club so they were outside, covered seats with indoor access to food, nice bathrooms and comfy seating for nursing. It was also easier to navigate a crowd of 40,000 vs a crowd of 90,000. Unfortunately we didn't see any of the game because we spent the entire time corralling a 2 year old but it was still a lot of fun and we enjoyed introducing the boys to Gator football.

On Sunday we went to church and it was our first time going as a family of four. It wasn't as bad as I thought but it was pretty much a miracle we made it on time. Thankfully the nursery workers are super nice and drop off was easy. After church we met Josh's sister, Mike and baby Jonah at the Ivy House for Easter lunch. I debated whether or not to cook but with a 3 month old and a 2 year old I decided there would be plenty more Easters I could worry about making a meal for. After afternoon naps the Easter bunny visited our house and we went on a fun egg hunt. The Easter bunny accidentally hid the hard-boiled eggs (nice Josh!) so it was pretty comical and we're really hoping that he found them all, guess we'll know soon enough!

Seeing as how I have about ten more posts to catch up on I'll keep this short. All in all it was a wonderful Easter weekend.
Easter 2012

Jenny

No comments: