To celebrate we went away for one night to Steinhatchee where we were married. I debated back and forth about leaving Teague. He's almost 4 months but he's going through a tough sleeping spell so I was worried about leaving my mom to deal with a potential long night. She insisted and after some arm twisting we decided to make our day trip an overnighter. I'm so glad we did! We spent the day on the water thanks to my parents generously letting us use their new boat. We watched a beautiful sunset over the gulf and then had a yummy dinner. The next day we spent several hours cleaning the boat (a good reminder that we're not ready to own one yet!!!!) and then back to Gainesville to kiss on our babies. Teague was an angel as usual and only got up twice for my mom so it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it might be for her.
Here are some photos from our quick getaway (and yes dad, I was driving the boat).
Love,
![]() |
| Five Year Anniversary |
Jenny


No comments:
Post a Comment