12/22/13

Teague Patrick turns 2!

*** Disclaimer - I forgot to post this back in December but wanted to make sure it was included for the boy's blog book ***


My baby boy is officially and without question now a toddler. He's talking up a storm and starting to act more and more like his older and "thinks he's wiser" big brother. He's still a big boy and 100th percentile in height and weight. He's a big eater but a little more particular than his brother (which Josh swears Colton did when he was younger but I have mommy amnesia). He loves yogurt, applesauce, any sort of squeezable fruit pouch, chicken, sunbutter and carbs except for mashed potatoes and mac and cheese, weird! He'll eat the spaghetti version of pasta but nothing with a cheese sauce.

He's started to pick up his brother's sayings including "oh my gosh" and can put together sentences really well. I just love this age and the excitement and enthusiasm with which they say everything. Even the simplest phrases are so adorable when you're two.

Teague is still a great nighttime sleeper and napper. He tells us when he's ready for bed and for nap and we never have any issues with him. If he keeps this up he'll definitely be our hard to wake teenager. I secretly can't wait!! Momma has years of sleep to catch up on!

Teague is a lover of all things trees and woods. If you ever can't find him just look for the nearest bush. He constantly has scratches and stick wounds on him from traipsing through the bushes and rolling (yes rolling) in the dirt and leaves. As much as he loves being outside and all things dirty, he also loves TV and way more than my other child. His current favorites are Micky Mouse Clubhouse, anything Pooh, Dora, Ice Age and Kung Fu Panda. I was adamantly against allowing him to watch Kung Fu Panda but I lost that battle with Daddy and Colton and so far he seems to have turned out okay in spite of it ;)

We love our Sweet Teague so much it hurts and we really enjoyed celebrating his birthday with friends and family (and Batman) this year.

Love,
Jenny







No comments: