10/11/10

Fall Update

Wow, I can't believe it's been a month since I last posted! We haven't had any recent travels which has actually been wonderful. We've spent our weekends at home with friends, catching up on projects and cheering on the Gators. Colton is 10 months now and we're starting to see so many big changes. He has taken his first few steps. He loves to run down the side of the couch and when he gets to the end he's got momentum so he'll keep going for a few steps, right into your arms. His balance is also getting better so he can stand for longer periods of time on his own. He is always smiling and laughing and he loves to talk - to other people but mostly to himself. The only issue we've had recently is hair pulling which we take full responsibility for. He has always loved to grab onto Darby and love on him and often times he'll end up with handfuls of hair. Well I hadn't realized that it might translate into loving on other babies and also ending up with handfuls of hair :) We're working on correcting that now and teaching him new ways to express his love!!

Here are a few photos from the past few weeks. I'm looking forward to Halloween coming up and then we move right into the holiday season and birthday season!! I've been in planning mode for Colton's birthday for a while and I finally decided on colors and activities so I have to get busy!! You never get to have another first birthday :)

Hope everyone is doing well.

Love,
Jenny

Fall




No comments: