7/14/12

Mother's Day 2012

This was the second Mother's Day that I was honored to share with the dedication of one of my boys. Once again, we had both sets of grandparents in town and we attended a special service at our church when they dedicate the babies. There were quite a few of us this time and I love that we know so many of the young couples in our church. We have a relatively small Sunday school class but it's married couples ages 26-32 so we've seen some come and go over the last few years and gotten to know quite a few people. Speaking of, Josh is 32 and I'm not far away...I guess we better start looking before the tell us to move on!

Our church currently has an interim pastor so it wasn't the same service as Colton but it was pretty similar. We stood in front of our church family and dedicated Teague to the Lord. It's such an amazing feeling to know that no matter how much we love our boys (and there are no words to even describe) our God loves them more. He blessed us with the opportunity to care for them and raise them but ultimately we know they belong to Him. I pray they live to be old and gray (like their daddy) and have children and grandchildren of their own. I pray that they love God and that they live their lives to honor Him.

After church we came back to the house and relaxed and ate a yummy meal. It was a super relaxing weekend and I can't think of anything I would have rather done to celebrate Mother's Day.
May 2012 - Mother's Day



Love,
Jenny


No comments: