6/21/11

Daddy's Day

Josh's Father's Day weekend started on Saturday with a fun, long day of yard work. He spent 6 hours outside in the 100+ degree weather making our yard look beautiful. It's a bit odd to me, but my man LOVES hard work. I'm not complaining though, he certainly makes up for what I lack :)

On Sunday Colton and I woke up and let daddy sleep in while we made breakfast - blueberry muffins, scrambled eggs and turkey bacon. We opened gifts and just spent the morning relaxing around the house which is Josh's perfect weekend morning. We opted to skip church this week rather than go through our hustle bustle morning trying to get there on time. Around noon Colton went down for a nap and so did Josh and I which was a rare treat. After we woke we got ourselves together for the day and visited our local Super Walmart where Josh picked out his new Blu-Ray disc player. We ended the day with yummy dinner at Ballyhoo (Colton LOVED his gator tail) and then skyped with both sets of grandparents. All in all it was a perfect day!

Love,
Jenny

*Photos are out of order*













No comments: